The Merrick Family Foundation concentrates its philanthropic efforts on children and young adults who have experienced unforeseen circumstances.
As a private, independent, nonprofit entity, the Foundation awards grants only under the direction of its Board on the basis of our guidelines, and availability of funds.
- Grants range from a minimum of $250 to the maximum grant of $30,000
- All requests must be submitted in writing,
- Photographs and/or video materials are helpful, but not required.
- Each project submitted will be considered individually and reviewed by the Merrick Family Foundation Board.
- Upon approval, the Merrick Family Foundation will contact the organization to make appropriate arrangements for funding.
- The Foundation accepts grant requests on a rolling basis and considered by the board monthly.
- The same individual and/or organization may only submit and/or receive 20 applications.
- If an organization is approved, grant checks will be mailed directly to the recipient address listed in the grant application. Please allow two to four weeks for delivery.
Application can be downloaded here.
Application and supporting materials can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Attn: Merrick Family Foundation
200 Industrial Highway
Ridley Park, PA 19078
The applicant will be contacted if staff needs further information.